RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against WILLIAM SCOTT FORTNER
Disclosure #1 for WILLIAM FORTNER
- Event Date: 2/22/1988
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Disclosure Resolution: Settled
- Disclosure Detail :: Allegations: CLIENT (JOSE DE FLORES) ALLEGES UNAUTHORIZED OPTION TRANSACTION IN HIS ACCOUNT DURING THE OCTOBER 1987 CRASH
- Settlement Amount: $40,000.00
- Arbitration Claim File Detail: 88-00866
- Arbitration Docket Number:
- Broker Comment: PAINEWEBBER SETTLED THE MATTER WITH THE CUSTOMER ON 3/5/90 FOR $40,000 MR. FORTNER WILL CONRIBUTE $20,000 TOWARD SETTLEMENT Not Provided
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like WILLIAM SCOTT FORTNER?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About WILLIAM SCOTT FORTNER
What is WILLIAM FORTNER's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is WILLIAM SCOTT FORTNER associated with?
Where is WILLIAM FORTNER located?
Where can I find more details about WILLIAM FORTNER's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against WILLIAM SCOTT FORTNER?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for WILLIAM FORTNER?
Is it safe to do business with WILLIAM SCOTT FORTNER?
Originally posted on November 17, 2022 @ 9:03 pm