RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against VICKY NGOC DO
Disclosure #1 for VICKY DO
- Event Date: 6/17/2013
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Resolution: Denied
- Allegations: CLIENT ALLEGED THAT THE INVESTMENT ADVISORY ASSET ALLOCATION RECOMMENDATION WAS NOT SUITABLE IN LIGHT OF THE CLIENT’S RISK PROFILE. (05/15/2013-06/17/2013)
- Damage Amount Requested: $22,000.00
- Arbitration Docket Number:
- Broker Comment: THIS SOPHISTICATED CLIENT WAS PROFILED FOR HIS INVESTMENT OBJECTIVES, RISK TOLERANCE AND TIME HORIZON. CLIENT WAS RECOMMENDED A CONSERVATIVE, WELL DIVERSIFIED MANAGED INVESTMENT PLAN. ALL INVESTMENTS WERE REVIEWED AND HISTORICAL RETURNS, MARKET RISKS, POTENTIAL MARKET FLUCTUATIONS, AND MARKET VOLATILITY WERE DISCLOSED. ALL NECESSARY INVESTMENT LITERATURE WAS PROVIDED TO THE CLIENT, AND ALL DISCUSSIONS OCCURRED IN FRONT OF A WITNESS (WELLS FARGO PRIVATE BANKER). SUBSEQUENT TO THE INVESTMENT, SUDDEN INTEREST RATE MOVEMENT IN LATE MAY 2013 CAUSED A 3% DECREASE IN VALUE OF CLIENT PORTFOLIO. CLIENT WAS AWARE OF RISKS AND AGREED TO THE INVESTMENT, AND THE ALLEGATIONS ARE COMPLETELY WITHOUT MERIT.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like VICKY NGOC DO?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About VICKY NGOC DO
What is VICKY DO's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is VICKY NGOC DO associated with?
Where is VICKY DO located?
Where can I find more details about VICKY DO's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against VICKY NGOC DO?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for VICKY DO?
Is it safe to do business with VICKY NGOC DO?
All information displayed on this page is publicly available information under SEC guidelines, in compliance with 5 U.S.C. § 552 (Freedom of Information Act) and 5 U.S.C. § 552a (the Privacy Act) and is published unmodified, as provided by FINRA. BrokerAudit.com does not modify the data and makes no claims regarding its accuracy, nor will entertain any request to remove any entry. The inclusion of a person or entity in the BrokerAudit Database is not intended to suggest or imply that they have engaged in illegal or improper conduct related to FINRA. BrokerAudit.com intends to offer a platform where suspicious activities can be shared and discussed in a secure environment.
Originally reported on November 17, 2022 @ 9:35 pm