RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against TREVOR LYNN SHANER
Disclosure #1 for TREVOR SHANER
- Event Date: 2/23/2016
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Disclosure Resolution: Denied
- Disclosure Detail :: Allegations: The client alleges that her Financial Advisor was the responsible party regarding the Jackson Annuity and did not advise her of the severe consequences of a withdrawal, the amount which was not set up by the client that exceeded the guaranteed annual withdrawal amount. Time Frame: August 24, 2006 to February 23, 2016.
- Arbitration Docket Number:
- Broker Comment: The client claims have no merit. I intend to vigorously defend myself against the allegations.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like TREVOR LYNN SHANER?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About TREVOR LYNN SHANER
What is TREVOR SHANER's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is TREVOR LYNN SHANER associated with?
Where is TREVOR SHANER located?
Where can I find more details about TREVOR SHANER's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against TREVOR LYNN SHANER?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for TREVOR SHANER?
Is it safe to do business with TREVOR LYNN SHANER?
All information displayed on this page is publicly available information under SEC guidelines, in compliance with 5 U.S.C. § 552 (Freedom of Information Act) and 5 U.S.C. § 552a (the Privacy Act) and is published unmodified, as provided by FINRA. BrokerAudit.com does not modify the data and makes no claims regarding its accuracy, nor will entertain any request to remove any entry. The inclusion of a person or entity in the BrokerAudit Database is not intended to suggest or imply that they have engaged in illegal or improper conduct related to FINRA. BrokerAudit.com intends to offer a platform where suspicious activities can be shared and discussed in a secure environment.
Originally reported on November 17, 2022 @ 8:59 pm