RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against TONY TOSKA
Disclosure #1 for TONY TOSKA
- Event Date: 2/3/2022
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Resolution: Denied
- Allegations: Customer alleges that in or around January 2021, the Representative misled him regarding the gains he would experience in an investment advisory account.
- Damage Amount Requested: $5,000.00
- Arbitration Docket Number:
- Broker Comment: The Firm found no information to support the customer’s claims that the Representative made any guarantees regarding investment returns and no basis to offer any reimbursement to the customer.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like TONY TOSKA?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About TONY TOSKA
What is TONY TOSKA's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is TONY TOSKA associated with?
Where is TONY TOSKA located?
Where can I find more details about TONY TOSKA's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against TONY TOSKA?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for TONY TOSKA?
Is it safe to do business with TONY TOSKA?