RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against TODD SCHNUR
Disclosure #1 for TODD SCHNUR
- Event Date: 4/26/1987
- Disclosure Type: Criminal
- Resolution: Final Disposition
- Criminal Charges :: Charges: Initial charge was drug violation – possession as a felony. Amended by the prosecutor to a misdemeanor.
- Disposition: Reduced
- Amended Charges: Amended from felony to misdemeanor.
- Amended Charge Type: MISDEMEANOR
- Amended Charge Disposition: Pled guilty
- Broker Comment: Charge was amended by the prosecuting attorney to a misdemeanor.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like TODD SCHNUR?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About TODD SCHNUR
What is TODD SCHNUR's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is TODD SCHNUR associated with?
Where is TODD SCHNUR located?
Where can I find more details about TODD SCHNUR's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against TODD SCHNUR?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for TODD SCHNUR?
Is it safe to do business with TODD SCHNUR?