RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against TODD CARTER WILLIHNGANZ
Disclosure #1 for TODD WILLIHNGANZ
- Event Date: 5/25/2004
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Disclosure Resolution: Denied
- Disclosure Detail :: Allegations: CLIENTS’ (MINNESOTA RESIDENTS) CLAIMED THROUGH THEIR COUNSEL THAT THE FAS RECOMMENDED UNSUITABLE INVESTMENTS FOR THE HUSBAND’S KEOGH PSP ACCOUNT BEGINNING IN 2000 AND CONTINUING THROUGH 2003. THE CLIENTS’ FURTHER CLAIMED THAT BEGINNING IN 2000 THE FAS CONCENTRATED THE ACCOUNT’S PORTFOLIO IN UNSUITABLE HIGH TECH, HIGH RISK INDIVIDUAL SECURITIES AND BEGAN MAKING TRADES WITH A FREQUENCY THAT WAS UNWARRANTED GIVEN THE CLIENTS’ NET WORTH AND MODERATE RISK TOLERANCE. THE CLIENTS’ SEEK COMPENSATORY DAMAGES IN THE AMOUNT OF $150,000 PLUS INTEREST AND ATTORNEYS FEES.
- Damage Amount Requested: $150,000.00
- Arbitration Docket Number:
- Broker Comment: THE COMPLAINT WAS DENIED ON JULY 30, 2004. AN ANALYSIS OF THE KEOGH PSP ACCOUNT INDICATED THAT THE INVESTMENTS RECOMMENDED BY THE FA WERE CONSISTENT WITH THE CLIENTS’ INVESTMENT OBJECTIVES AND RISK TOLERANCE FOR THE ACCOUNT DURING THE PERIOD OF TIME IN QUESTION. THE ANALYSIS FURTHER INDICATED THAT THE KEOGH PSP ACCOUNT WAS NOT CONCENTRATED IN HIGH TECH, HIGH RISK INDIVIDUAL SECURITIES; FURTHER, THAT THE ACCOUNT WAS NOT TRADED IN AN EXCESSIVE MANNER EITHER IN TERMS OF THE SIZE OR FREQUENCY OF TRADES DURING THE PERIOD OF TIME IN QUESTION.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like TODD CARTER WILLIHNGANZ?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About TODD CARTER WILLIHNGANZ
What is TODD WILLIHNGANZ's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is TODD CARTER WILLIHNGANZ associated with?
Where is TODD WILLIHNGANZ located?
Where can I find more details about TODD WILLIHNGANZ's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against TODD CARTER WILLIHNGANZ?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for TODD WILLIHNGANZ?
Is it safe to do business with TODD CARTER WILLIHNGANZ?