RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against SHAWN DANIEL REAGAN
Disclosure #1 for SHAWN REAGAN
- Event Date: 1/16/1992
- Disclosure Type: Criminal
- Disclosure Resolution: Final Disposition
- iaCtgryType: 20
- Disclosure Detail :: Criminal Charges :: Charges: PETTY THEFT. ($20.00) TWENTY DOLLARS. I BELIEVE $18.T. MISDEMEANOR
- Charge Type: MISDEMEANOR
- Disposition: MISDEMEANOR. $85.00 COURT COST. PROBATION 6 MONTHS. RESTITUTION 15 HRS COMMUNITY SERVICE
- Broker Comment: ON 10-18-91 I USED A CREDIT CARD THAT WAS STOLEN. I DID NOT STEAL IT NOR WAS I PRESENT WHEN IT WAS STOLEN. I DID USE IT TO PUT GAS IN MY CAR. A MONTH LATER THE INDIVIDUAL WHO STOLE THE CREDIT CARDS WAS ARRESTED FOR MAKING EXCESSIVE PURCHASES ON THE CREDIT CARDS. FOLLOWING HIS ARREST, I WENT TO THE POLICE STATION AND INFORMED THEM THAT I HAD ALSO MADE A PURCHASE (THE GAS) THE NIGHT THE CARDS WERE STOLEN. I WAS CHARGED WITH PETTY THEFT AND ADJUDICATION WAS WITHHELD AFTER PLEADING NO CONTEST.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like SHAWN DANIEL REAGAN?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About SHAWN DANIEL REAGAN
What is SHAWN REAGAN's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is SHAWN DANIEL REAGAN associated with?
Where is SHAWN REAGAN located?
Where can I find more details about SHAWN REAGAN's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against SHAWN DANIEL REAGAN?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for SHAWN REAGAN?
Is it safe to do business with SHAWN DANIEL REAGAN?
All information displayed on this page is publicly available information under SEC guidelines, in compliance with 5 U.S.C. § 552 (Freedom of Information Act) and 5 U.S.C. § 552a (the Privacy Act) and is published unmodified, as provided by FINRA. BrokerAudit.com does not modify the data and makes no claims regarding its accuracy, nor will entertain any request to remove any entry. The inclusion of a person or entity in the BrokerAudit Database is not intended to suggest or imply that they have engaged in illegal or improper conduct related to FINRA. BrokerAudit.com intends to offer a platform where suspicious activities can be shared and discussed in a secure environment.
Originally reported on November 17, 2022 @ 9:08 pm