RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against SHAWN CONWAY MACFARLAN
Disclosure #1 for SHAWN MACFARLAN
- Event Date: 10/17/2008
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Disclosure Resolution: Denied
- Disclosure Detail :: Allegations: TIME FRAME: MAY 2007 TO PRESENT CLIENT ALLEGES THAT THEY DISCUSSED THE SUITABILITY AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE AND ALL AGREED THAT THIS INVESTMENT FIT THEIR PROFILE AND THE PRODUCT WOULD DELIVER WHAT THE CLIENT WAS SEEKING – CONSERVATIVE INVESTMENT WITH 100% PRINCIPAL PROTECTION. DAMAGES ESTIMATED TO BE IN EXCESS OF $5,000.
- Damage Amount Requested: $5,000.00
- Arbitration Docket Number:
- Broker Comment: I DENY THESE ALLEGATIONS AS THEY ARE WITHOUT MERIT. I WAS NEVER THE FINANCIAL ADVISOR TO THIS CLIENT AND I DID NOT SOLICIT OR RECOMMEND THE PURCHASE OF THIS INVESTMENT. THIS COMPLAINT AROSE FROM THE CLIENT’S PURCHASE OF A LEHMAN BROTHERS STRUCTURE PRODUCT WHICH SUFFERED A HISTORIC DEFAULT DUE TO THE CREDIT AND FINANCIAL MARKET COLLAPSE OF 2008.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like SHAWN CONWAY MACFARLAN?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About SHAWN CONWAY MACFARLAN
What is SHAWN MACFARLAN's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is SHAWN CONWAY MACFARLAN associated with?
Where is SHAWN MACFARLAN located?
Where can I find more details about SHAWN MACFARLAN's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against SHAWN CONWAY MACFARLAN?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for SHAWN MACFARLAN?
Is it safe to do business with SHAWN CONWAY MACFARLAN?
All information displayed on this page is publicly available information under SEC guidelines, in compliance with 5 U.S.C. § 552 (Freedom of Information Act) and 5 U.S.C. § 552a (the Privacy Act) and is published unmodified, as provided by FINRA. BrokerAudit.com does not modify the data and makes no claims regarding its accuracy, nor will entertain any request to remove any entry. The inclusion of a person or entity in the BrokerAudit Database is not intended to suggest or imply that they have engaged in illegal or improper conduct related to FINRA. BrokerAudit.com intends to offer a platform where suspicious activities can be shared and discussed in a secure environment.
Originally reported on November 17, 2022 @ 8:59 pm