RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against SHANE LEON KOLLIN
Disclosure #1 for SHANE KOLLIN
- Event Date: 6/15/2007
- Disclosure Type: Criminal
- Disclosure Resolution: Final Disposition
- Disclosure Detail :: Criminal Charges :: Charges: INJURY BY INTOXICATE, USE OF VEHICLE 2 COUNTS FELONY NOT GUILTY N/A; INJURY BY USE OF VEHICLE PAC 2 COUNTS FELONY NOT GUILTY N/A
- Charge Type: FELONY
- Disposition: COUNT 1 REDUCE TO MISD (A)CONVICTED (B)11/6/08 (C)JAIL (D)30 DAYS (E)11-6-08 (F)$831.00 (G)11/6/08; COUNT 3 REDUCE TO MISD (A)CONVICTED (B)11/6/08 (C)PROBATION,LOSS OF LICENSE (D)1YR,18 MONTHS (E)11-6-08 (F)$831.00 (G)11/6/08; COUNT 4 & 6 (A)DISMISSED (B)11/6/08 (C)N/A (D)N/A (E)N/A (F)N/A (G)N/A
- Broker Comment: FELONY CHARGES WERE DISMISSED. I WAIVED MY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL IN EXCHANGE FOR NO-CONTEST PLEA FOR THE THREE MISDEMEANORS ABOVE. THIS WAS IN AN EFFORT TO PROTECT MY ABILITY TO CONTINUE MY CAREER.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like SHANE LEON KOLLIN?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About SHANE LEON KOLLIN
What is SHANE KOLLIN's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is SHANE LEON KOLLIN associated with?
Where is SHANE KOLLIN located?
Where can I find more details about SHANE KOLLIN's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against SHANE LEON KOLLIN?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for SHANE KOLLIN?
Is it safe to do business with SHANE LEON KOLLIN?
All information displayed on this page is publicly available information under SEC guidelines, in compliance with 5 U.S.C. § 552 (Freedom of Information Act) and 5 U.S.C. § 552a (the Privacy Act) and is published unmodified, as provided by FINRA. BrokerAudit.com does not modify the data and makes no claims regarding its accuracy, nor will entertain any request to remove any entry. The inclusion of a person or entity in the BrokerAudit Database is not intended to suggest or imply that they have engaged in illegal or improper conduct related to FINRA. BrokerAudit.com intends to offer a platform where suspicious activities can be shared and discussed in a secure environment.