RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against SARAH ANN ALLAIN
Disclosure #1 for SARAH ALLAIN
- Event Date: 5/14/1986
- Disclosure Type: Criminal
- Resolution: Final Disposition
- Criminal Charges :: Charges: DEFRAUD LESSOR BAD CHECK 90/32F 1.ONE COUNT 2.MISDEMEANOR 3.NOT GUILTY 4.N/A
- Charge Type: MISDEMEANOR
- Disposition: DEFRAUD LESSOR BAD CHECK 90/32F A.CONVICTED WITH OUT FINDING UNTIL 10/27/1996 THEN CASE DISMISSED 10/28/1996 B. 04/28/1994 C. PAY RESTITUTION D. 18 MONTHS E.04/28/1994 F.$1,474.50 G. 10/27/1996
- Broker Comment: I SENT A FRIEND WITH CASH TO PAY MY BOUNCED CHECK. I WAS ARRESTED 10 YEARS LATER FOR THE BAD CHECK AND NO LONGER HAD DOCUMENTATION AND HAD TO PAY RESTITUTION AGAIN.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like SARAH ANN ALLAIN?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About SARAH ANN ALLAIN
What is SARAH ALLAIN's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is SARAH ANN ALLAIN associated with?
Where is SARAH ALLAIN located?
Where can I find more details about SARAH ALLAIN's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against SARAH ANN ALLAIN?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for SARAH ALLAIN?
Is it safe to do business with SARAH ANN ALLAIN?
All information displayed on this page is publicly available information under SEC guidelines, in compliance with 5 U.S.C. § 552 (Freedom of Information Act) and 5 U.S.C. § 552a (the Privacy Act) and is published unmodified, as provided by FINRA. BrokerAudit.com does not modify the data and makes no claims regarding its accuracy, nor will entertain any request to remove any entry. The inclusion of a person or entity in the BrokerAudit Database is not intended to suggest or imply that they have engaged in illegal or improper conduct related to FINRA. BrokerAudit.com intends to offer a platform where suspicious activities can be shared and discussed in a secure environment.