RedFlags, Allegations and Complaints against RONALD AUSTIN MCGRATH
Disclosure #1 for RONALD MCGRATH
- Event Date: 2/6/2015
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Disclosure Resolution: Denied
- Disclosure Detail :: Allegations: THE CLIENT’S POWER OF ATTORNEY ALLEGED THAT THE CLIENT DID NOT AUTHORIZE THE LIQUIDATION OF HIS ACCOUNT DURING OCTOBER 2014
- Arbitration Docket Number:
- Broker Comment: BASED ON THE INFORMATION REVIEWED BY THE FIRM, NO WRONG DOING WAS FOUND ON THE PART OF THE REPRESENTATIVE.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like RONALD AUSTIN MCGRATH?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About RONALD AUSTIN MCGRATH
What is RONALD MCGRATH's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is RONALD AUSTIN MCGRATH associated with?
Where is RONALD MCGRATH located?
Where can I find more details about RONALD MCGRATH's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against RONALD AUSTIN MCGRATH?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for RONALD MCGRATH?
Is it safe to do business with RONALD AUSTIN MCGRATH?