RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against ROBERT NICHOLAS BOEYE
Disclosure #1 for ROBERT BOEYE
- Event Date: 9/21/2019
- Disclosure Type: Criminal
- Resolution: Final Disposition
- Criminal Charges :: Charges: POSSESSION OF FALSE ID IN DOWNTOWN ATHENS FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 20 2019 IN FRONT OF BAR CALLED HEDGES WHILE CROSSING STREET TO GO TO AN UBER. WAS TAKEN TO JAIL BEFORE SIGNING MYSELF OUT ROUGHLY TWO HOURS LATER DUE TO SOBRIETY.
- Disposition: Pre-trial Intervention
- Amended Charges: NO NEW CHARGE, CASE DISMISSED
- Amended Charge Type: OTHER
- Amended Charge Disposition: Pre-trial Intervention
- Broker Comment: AS A RESULT OF PRE-TRIAL DIVERSION PROGRAM, THE CHARGE WAS DISMISSED AND REMOVED FROM RECORD.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like ROBERT NICHOLAS BOEYE?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About ROBERT NICHOLAS BOEYE
What is ROBERT BOEYE's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is ROBERT NICHOLAS BOEYE associated with?
Where is ROBERT BOEYE located?
Where can I find more details about ROBERT BOEYE's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against ROBERT NICHOLAS BOEYE?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for ROBERT BOEYE?
Is it safe to do business with ROBERT NICHOLAS BOEYE?