RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against ROBERT BURDETTE HESLER
Disclosure #1 for ROBERT HESLER
- Event Date: 9/16/2011
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Disclosure Resolution: Settled
- Disclosure Detail :: Allegations: ALLEGED MISSTATEMENTS RELATED TO EMPLOYEE’S DECISION TO TRANSFER FROM A NON-PFS INVESTMENTS DEFINED BENEFIT TO A NON-PFS INVESTMENTS DEFINED CONTRIBUTION PLAN.
- Damage Amount Requested: $500,000.00
- Settlement Amount: $32,081.00
- Arbitration Docket Number: 11-04717
- Broker Comment: A LAW FIRM BROUGHT A NUMBER OF COOKIE-CUTTER CASES AGAINST PFS INVESTMENTS, INC. (PFSI), AND SEVERAL OF ITS REGISTERED REPRESENTATIVES, THAT PFSI BELIEVES WERE SPECIOUS AND BARRED BY THE APPLICABLE STATUE OF LIMITATIONS, INCLUDING THIS ONE AGAINST ME. AFTER WINNING SEVERAL COURT CASES ON STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS ISSUES, TO AVOID INCURRING ENORMOUS LEGAL FEES AND COST TO DEFEND THE REST OF THE ARBITATION AND COURT CASES TO A SUCCESSFUL CONCLUSION, PFSI SETTLED WITH ALL THE REMAINING CLAIMANTS AND I WAS NOT REQUIRED TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE SETTLEMENT. THE SETTLEMENT BENEFITS ARE IN THE NATURE OF DEFERRED MONTHLY PAYMENTS THAT BEGIN IN 2024.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like ROBERT BURDETTE HESLER?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About ROBERT BURDETTE HESLER
What is ROBERT HESLER's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is ROBERT BURDETTE HESLER associated with?
Where is ROBERT HESLER located?
Where can I find more details about ROBERT HESLER's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against ROBERT BURDETTE HESLER?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for ROBERT HESLER?
Is it safe to do business with ROBERT BURDETTE HESLER?
All information displayed on this page is publicly available information under SEC guidelines, in compliance with 5 U.S.C. § 552 (Freedom of Information Act) and 5 U.S.C. § 552a (the Privacy Act) and is published unmodified, as provided by FINRA. BrokerAudit.com does not modify the data and makes no claims regarding its accuracy, nor will entertain any request to remove any entry. The inclusion of a person or entity in the BrokerAudit Database is not intended to suggest or imply that they have engaged in illegal or improper conduct related to FINRA. BrokerAudit.com intends to offer a platform where suspicious activities can be shared and discussed in a secure environment.