RedFlags, Allegations and Complaints against RICHARD JAMES STASZAK
Disclosure #1 for RICHARD STASZAK
- eventDate: 9/20/2016
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Disclosure Resolution: Settled
- Disclosure Detail :: Allegations: Client alleged representative misrepresented insurance product sold to her in 2007.
- Damage Amount Requested: $250,000.00
- Settlement Amount: $150,000.00
- DisplayAAOLinkIfExists: Y
- Arbitration Docket Number: 16-02183
- Broker Comment: In my opinion, I believe that this investment was appropriate for my client. She originally requested this product for her portfolio because of the several benefits and her needs at the time. It was more convenient and less costly for both parties to settle this matter.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like RICHARD JAMES STASZAK?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About RICHARD JAMES STASZAK
What is RICHARD STASZAK's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is RICHARD JAMES STASZAK associated with?
Where is RICHARD STASZAK located?
Where can I find more details about RICHARD STASZAK's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against RICHARD JAMES STASZAK?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for RICHARD STASZAK?
Is it safe to do business with RICHARD JAMES STASZAK?
All information displayed on this page is publicly available information under SEC guidelines, in compliance with 5 U.S.C. § 552 (Freedom of Information Act) and 5 U.S.C. § 552a (the Privacy Act) and is published unmodified, as provided by FINRA. BrokerAudit.com does not modify the data and makes no claims regarding its accuracy, nor will entertain any request to remove any entry. The inclusion of a person or entity in the BrokerAudit Database is not intended to suggest or imply that they have engaged in illegal or improper conduct related to FINRA. BrokerAudit.com intends to offer a platform where suspicious activities can be shared and discussed in a secure environment.