RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against PETER ANTHONY DEROSA
Disclosure #1 for PETER DEROSA
- Event Date: 7/23/2003
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Disclosure Resolution: Denied
- Disclosure Detail :: Allegations: WITH REGARD TO A VARIABLE ANNUITY PURCHASED IN MAY 2000, THE CUSTOMER’S DAUGHTERS ALLEGE THE CUSTOMER ONLY REQUESTED A NAME CHANGE ON HER EXISTING VARIABLE ANNUITY AND WAS NOT INFORMED THAT SHE WAS PURCHASING A NEW POLICY WITH A NEW SURRENDER CHARGE PERIOD TO ACCOMPLISH THE NAME CHANGE. THE CUSTOMER REQUESTS A SURRENDER OF THE ANNUITY.
- Damage Amount Requested: $6,040.25
- Arbitration Docket Number:
- Broker Comment: UPON REVIEW OF POLICY RECORDS AND DATA, THE COMPANY DID NOT FIND SUFFICIENT EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT THE CUSTOMERS CLAIMS. NO OFFER OF COMPENSATION HAS BEEN MADE TO THE CUSTOMER.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like PETER ANTHONY DEROSA?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About PETER ANTHONY DEROSA
What is PETER DEROSA's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is PETER ANTHONY DEROSA associated with?
Where is PETER DEROSA located?
Where can I find more details about PETER DEROSA's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against PETER ANTHONY DEROSA?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for PETER DEROSA?
Is it safe to do business with PETER ANTHONY DEROSA?
All information displayed on this page is publicly available information under SEC guidelines, in compliance with 5 U.S.C. § 552 (Freedom of Information Act) and 5 U.S.C. § 552a (the Privacy Act) and is published unmodified, as provided by FINRA. BrokerAudit.com does not modify the data and makes no claims regarding its accuracy, nor will entertain any request to remove any entry. The inclusion of a person or entity in the BrokerAudit Database is not intended to suggest or imply that they have engaged in illegal or improper conduct related to FINRA. BrokerAudit.com intends to offer a platform where suspicious activities can be shared and discussed in a secure environment.