RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against PAUL WILLIAM WITTMAIER
Disclosure #1 for PAUL WITTMAIER
- Event Date: 7/18/1987
- Disclosure Type: Criminal
- Disclosure Resolution: Final Disposition
- Disclosure Detail :: Criminal Charges :: Charges: PASSING BAD CHECKS, CONVICTED MISDEMEANOR
- Charge Type: MISDEMEANOR
- Disposition: CONVICTED 11-13-87 2 YEAR PROBATION
- Broker Comment: WROTE INSUFFICIENT FUNDS CHECKS. POLICE PRESSURED MAN INTO PRESSING CHARGES EVEN THOUGH PAYOFF HAD BEEN SETTLED. POLICE TOLD MAN THEY WOULD NOT HELP IF CALLED AGAIN IF HE DID NOT PRESS CHARGES.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like PAUL WILLIAM WITTMAIER?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About PAUL WILLIAM WITTMAIER
What is PAUL WITTMAIER's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is PAUL WILLIAM WITTMAIER associated with?
Where is PAUL WITTMAIER located?
Where can I find more details about PAUL WITTMAIER's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against PAUL WILLIAM WITTMAIER?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for PAUL WITTMAIER?
Is it safe to do business with PAUL WILLIAM WITTMAIER?
Originally posted on November 17, 2022 @ 8:58 pm