RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against PAUL ANSON WHITE
Disclosure #1 for PAUL WHITE
- Event Date: 12/26/2008
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Disclosure Resolution: Denied
- Disclosure Detail :: Allegations: CUSTOMERS STATE THAT RR FAILED TO TRANSFER THEIR VARIABLE ANNUITIES TO THE FIXED SUBACCOUNT BEFORE THE MARKET DECLINED. RESEARCH REVEALED THAT CUSTOMERS ACCEPTED THE RR’S RECOMMENDATIONS AND CHOSE NOT TO MOVE TO THE FIXED ACCOUNT IN THEIR VARIABLE ANNUITIES. FIRM DENIED CUSTOMERS REQUEST TO RESTORE VALUE IN THEIR ACCOUNTS.
- Damage Amount Requested: $31,000.00
- Arbitration Docket Number:
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like PAUL ANSON WHITE?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About PAUL ANSON WHITE
What is PAUL WHITE's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is PAUL ANSON WHITE associated with?
Where is PAUL WHITE located?
Where can I find more details about PAUL WHITE's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against PAUL ANSON WHITE?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for PAUL WHITE?
Is it safe to do business with PAUL ANSON WHITE?