RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against NIKOLAY DIMITROV ANGELOV
Disclosure #1 for NIKOLAY ANGELOV
- Event Date: 10/14/1993
- Disclosure Type: Criminal
- Resolution: Final Disposition
- Criminal Charges :: Charges: CHARGED WITH 2 D FELONIES, ONE FOR POSSESSION OF MARIJUANA AND THE OTHER WITH THE INTENT TO SELL. I PLEADED GUILTY TO ONE CHARGE AND HAD A CONVERSION FOR A FIRST TIME OFFENDER AND GOT CONVICTED WITH A CLASS C MISDEMEANOR.
- Charge Type: FELONY
- Disposition: A. PRETRIAL, B. 1994 C. 14-DAYS SENTENCE IN CNTY JAIL. D. PROBATION FOR 1 YEAR, FINES-ALL FINES WERE PAID.
- Broker Comment: I HAVE NEVER BEEN CONVICTED OF A FELONY AND THIS HAS BEEN SO LONG AGO, I DON’T HAVE A DOC NUMBER/ CASE NUMBER. SINCE I WAS CONVICTED WITH A MISDEAMNOR ON THIS ISSUE YOU CAN FIND THIS NUMBER WHEN YOU RUN THE CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like NIKOLAY DIMITROV ANGELOV?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About NIKOLAY DIMITROV ANGELOV
What is NIKOLAY ANGELOV's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is NIKOLAY DIMITROV ANGELOV associated with?
Where is NIKOLAY ANGELOV located?
Where can I find more details about NIKOLAY ANGELOV's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against NIKOLAY DIMITROV ANGELOV?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for NIKOLAY ANGELOV?
Is it safe to do business with NIKOLAY DIMITROV ANGELOV?
All information displayed on this page is publicly available information under SEC guidelines, in compliance with 5 U.S.C. § 552 (Freedom of Information Act) and 5 U.S.C. § 552a (the Privacy Act) and is published unmodified, as provided by FINRA. BrokerAudit.com does not modify the data and makes no claims regarding its accuracy, nor will entertain any request to remove any entry. The inclusion of a person or entity in the BrokerAudit Database is not intended to suggest or imply that they have engaged in illegal or improper conduct related to FINRA. BrokerAudit.com intends to offer a platform where suspicious activities can be shared and discussed in a secure environment.