RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against NAHED ANANI ALSOUS
Disclosure #1 for NAHED ALSOUS
- Event Date: 1/10/2020
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Disclosure Resolution: Settled
- Disclosure Detail :: Allegations: Clients allege that their registered representative made unsuitable annuity recommendations and used pre-signed forms for transactions.
- Settlement Amount: $45,946.83
- Arbitration Docket Number:
- Broker Comment: The Firm agreed to settle the dispute without the Firm or advisor admitting to the claims or contentions of the clients.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like NAHED ANANI ALSOUS?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About NAHED ANANI ALSOUS
What is NAHED ALSOUS's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is NAHED ANANI ALSOUS associated with?
Where is NAHED ALSOUS located?
Where can I find more details about NAHED ALSOUS's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against NAHED ANANI ALSOUS?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for NAHED ALSOUS?
Is it safe to do business with NAHED ANANI ALSOUS?