RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against MITCHELL HOWARD BLOOM
Disclosure #1 for MITCHELL BLOOM
- Event Date: 9/30/2002
- Disclosure Type: Criminal
- Resolution: Final Disposition
- Criminal Charges :: Charges: I. IMPORT/SALE/DISTRIB. CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE INTO STATE. I COUNT, FELONY, PLEA-NOT GUILTY. (DISMISSED) II. UNDERINFLUENCE/CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE, 1 COUNT, MISDEMEANOR, PLEA-NOT GUILTY. (DISMISSED) III. DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE, 1 COUNT, MISDEMEANOR, GUILTY. (CONVICT) IV. POSSES HYPODERMIC NEEDLE/SYRINGE, 1 COUNT, MISDEMEANOR, NOT GUILTY. (DISMISS) V. POSSESS CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES, 1 COUNT FELONY, GUILTY, (DISMISSED)
- Charge Type: FELONY
- Disposition: I. A. DISMISSED, 10/07/2002 II. A. DISMISSED, 10/07/2002, C. ATTEND AND COMPLETE FIRST OFFENDER DUI PROGRAM, PERFORM 688 COMMUNITY SERVICE HOURS, PAY FINE OF $1154.00, COMPLETE DRUG DIVERSION PROGRAM, SUMMARY PROBATION D. 36 MONTH E. 10/7/2002 F. $1154.00-FINE, TOTAL FINE + FEES PAID = $1829.00 G. PAID IN FULL 07/19/2005 IV. A. DISMISSED V. A. DISMISSED
- Broker Comment: FURTHERMORE: ON 07/21/2005 ORDER TERMINATING PROBATION, DISCHARGING DEFENDANT, SETTING ASIDE GUILTY PLEA, AND DISMISSING ACTION WAS GRANTED BY COURT
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like MITCHELL HOWARD BLOOM?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About MITCHELL HOWARD BLOOM
What is MITCHELL BLOOM's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is MITCHELL HOWARD BLOOM associated with?
Where is MITCHELL BLOOM located?
Where can I find more details about MITCHELL BLOOM's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against MITCHELL HOWARD BLOOM?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for MITCHELL BLOOM?
Is it safe to do business with MITCHELL HOWARD BLOOM?
All information displayed on this page is publicly available information under SEC guidelines, in compliance with 5 U.S.C. § 552 (Freedom of Information Act) and 5 U.S.C. § 552a (the Privacy Act) and is published unmodified, as provided by FINRA. BrokerAudit.com does not modify the data and makes no claims regarding its accuracy, nor will entertain any request to remove any entry. The inclusion of a person or entity in the BrokerAudit Database is not intended to suggest or imply that they have engaged in illegal or improper conduct related to FINRA. BrokerAudit.com intends to offer a platform where suspicious activities can be shared and discussed in a secure environment.
Originally reported on November 17, 2022 @ 9:37 pm