RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against MICHAEL SHANE HALL
Disclosure #1 for MICHAEL HALL
- Event Date: 1/7/2014
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Disclosure Resolution: Closed-No Action
- Disclosure Detail :: Allegations: CLIENT ALLEGES THAT INVESTMENT HAS PERFORMED,
- Damage Amount Requested: $200,000.00
- Arbitration Docket Number:
- Broker Comment: DURING REVIEW OF EMAILS FIRM DID NOT DISCOVER THE COMPLAINT UNTIL 2/27/2014-REPRESENTATIVE SENT A EMAIL TO THE FIRM ON 2/14/2014 REGARDING E & O ISSUES.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like MICHAEL SHANE HALL?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About MICHAEL SHANE HALL
What is MICHAEL HALL's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is MICHAEL SHANE HALL associated with?
Where is MICHAEL HALL located?
Where can I find more details about MICHAEL HALL's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against MICHAEL SHANE HALL?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for MICHAEL HALL?
Is it safe to do business with MICHAEL SHANE HALL?