RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against MICHAEL J HINZE
Disclosure #1 for MICHAEL HINZE
- Event Date: 3/6/2018
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Disclosure Resolution: Closed-No Action
- Disclosure Detail :: Allegations: The client alleged that the representative did not follow up with her father regarding the establishment of a trust account which lead to attorney and probate fees after his passing.
- Arbitration Docket Number:
- Broker Comment: AFTER RESEARCH BY THE FIRM, IT WAS DETERMINED THAT THE REPRESENTATIVE’S ACTIONS WERE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FIRM’S POLICIES AND PROCEDURES. THERE WAS NO INDICATION OF ANY WRONGDOING BY THE REPRESENTATIVE.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like MICHAEL J HINZE?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About MICHAEL J HINZE
What is MICHAEL HINZE's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is MICHAEL J HINZE associated with?
Where is MICHAEL HINZE located?
Where can I find more details about MICHAEL HINZE's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against MICHAEL J HINZE?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for MICHAEL HINZE?
Is it safe to do business with MICHAEL J HINZE?