RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against Marshall T. Wolowicz
Disclosure #1 for Marshall Wolowicz
- Event Date: 1/16/2001
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Disclosure Resolution: Denied
- Disclosure Detail :: Allegations: THE CLIENTS STATE THEY WERE MISINFORMED ABOUT HOW TO HANDLE THE ANNUITY CONTRACTS UPON THEIR MOTHERS DEATH. THE CLIENTS STATE THEY DID NOT RECEIVE THE CONTRACTS IN A TIMELY MANNER DUE TO THE MISINFORMATION THEY RECIVED AND THAT THE CONTRACTS VALUES HAD DECLINED APPROXIMATELY $16,000 SINCE THEIR ANNIVERSARY DATES.
- Damage Amount Requested: $16,000.00
- Arbitration Docket Number:
- Broker Comment: IT IS OUR UNDERSTANDING THE BOA REQUESTED FROM HARTFORD A DEATH CLAIM BENEFIT TO BE SENT TO THE ADDRESS OF RECORD AND ASKED FOR A DATE OF DEATH VALUE. HARTFORD, THROUGH THE DEATH CLAIM KIT, PROCESSED A REQUEST FOR A DATE OF DEATH LETTER. ALONG WITH THE KITS A COVER LETTER WAS PROVIDED WHICH EXPLAINS THAT THE FUNDS WOULD REMAIN INVESTED IN THE SUB ACCOUNTS AND WERE THEREFORE SUBJECT TO MARKET FLUCTUATION. UPON A CERTIFIED COPY OF A DEATH CERTIFICATE THE CLIENT PROVIDED DIRECTLY TO HARTFORD THE DEATH VALUE WAS CALCULATED ON 11/6/00. THE BRANCH OFFICE DID NOT SPECIFICALLY REQUEST HARTOFRD TO ISSUED THE DATE OF DEATH LETTER. IT DOES NOT APPEAR THE ACTIONS OF THE BRANCH CREATED ANY LOSSES ASSOCIATED WITH THE SURRENDERING OF THE ANNUITY CONTRACTS. CLAIM DENIED.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like Marshall T. Wolowicz?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About Marshall T. Wolowicz
What is Marshall Wolowicz's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is Marshall T. Wolowicz associated with?
Where is Marshall Wolowicz located?
Where can I find more details about Marshall Wolowicz's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against Marshall T. Wolowicz?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for Marshall Wolowicz?
Is it safe to do business with Marshall T. Wolowicz?