RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against LUTHER RUTLEDGE
Disclosure #1 for LUTHER RUTLEDGE
- Event Date: 11/12/2013
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Disclosure Resolution: Settled
- Disclosure Detail :: Allegations: CLIENT ALLEGES THAT THE RECOMMENDATION TO PURCHASE A NON-TRADED REIT WAS UNSUITABLE, AND THAT THEY ALSO RECEIVED A RECOMMENDATION TO TAKE OUT A LOAN TO FUND THE INVESTMENT, WHICH WAS ALSO UNSUITABLE.
- Damage Amount Requested: $250,000.00
- Settlement Amount: $37,500.00
- Arbitration Docket Number:
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like LUTHER RUTLEDGE?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About LUTHER RUTLEDGE
What is LUTHER RUTLEDGE's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is LUTHER RUTLEDGE associated with?
Where is LUTHER RUTLEDGE located?
Where can I find more details about LUTHER RUTLEDGE's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against LUTHER RUTLEDGE?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for LUTHER RUTLEDGE?
Is it safe to do business with LUTHER RUTLEDGE?