RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against LUCAS ROBERT WEIS
Disclosure #1 for LUCAS WEIS
- Event Date: 9/23/2012
- Disclosure Type: Criminal
- Disclosure Resolution: Final Disposition
- Disclosure Detail :: Criminal Charges :: Charges: Charged with a felony for possession of controlled substance.
- Disposition: Amended
- Amended Charges: The felony was amended to a misdemeanor.
- Amended Charge Type: MISDEMEANOR
- Amended Charge Disposition: Deferred Adjudication
- Broker Comment: I was originally charged with a felony on 9/23/2012, but my lawyer started to negotiate with the state until he made a deal with the state in May of 2013. On 05/15/2013, in court, I pled guilty to a misdemeanor only to have a suspended imposition of sentence filled and granted in court. This means that if I completed my two year unsupervised probation from (5/15/2013) to (5/15/2015), that there would be no conviction or record. I completed that two year unsupervised probation on (05/15/2015).
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like LUCAS ROBERT WEIS?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About LUCAS ROBERT WEIS
What is LUCAS WEIS's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is LUCAS ROBERT WEIS associated with?
Where is LUCAS WEIS located?
Where can I find more details about LUCAS WEIS's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against LUCAS ROBERT WEIS?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for LUCAS WEIS?
Is it safe to do business with LUCAS ROBERT WEIS?
All information displayed on this page is publicly available information under SEC guidelines, in compliance with 5 U.S.C. § 552 (Freedom of Information Act) and 5 U.S.C. § 552a (the Privacy Act) and is published unmodified, as provided by FINRA. BrokerAudit.com does not modify the data and makes no claims regarding its accuracy, nor will entertain any request to remove any entry. The inclusion of a person or entity in the BrokerAudit Database is not intended to suggest or imply that they have engaged in illegal or improper conduct related to FINRA. BrokerAudit.com intends to offer a platform where suspicious activities can be shared and discussed in a secure environment.
Originally reported on November 17, 2022 @ 9:40 pm