RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against LETICIA PONCE OLEKSY
Disclosure #1 for LETICIA OLEKSY
- Event Date: 3/12/2007
- Disclosure Type: Regulatory
- Disclosure Resolution: Final
- Initiated By: FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF FINANCIAL SERVICES
- Allegations: OUT OF COMPLIANCE WITH CONTINUEING EDUCATION. I TOOK THE WRONG CATAGORY OF CLASSES FOR CE
- Resolution: Stipulation and Consent
- Sanction Details :: Sanctions: Monetary/Fine
- Sanction Details :: Amount: $250.00
- Sanction Details: $250 FINE, WILL BE PAID UPON NOTIFICATION.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like LETICIA PONCE OLEKSY?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About LETICIA PONCE OLEKSY
What is LETICIA OLEKSY's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is LETICIA PONCE OLEKSY associated with?
Where is LETICIA OLEKSY located?
Where can I find more details about LETICIA OLEKSY's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against LETICIA PONCE OLEKSY?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for LETICIA OLEKSY?
Is it safe to do business with LETICIA PONCE OLEKSY?
Originally posted on November 17, 2022 @ 8:56 pm