RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against LEONARD KERMITT OLIVER
Disclosure #1 for LEONARD OLIVER
- Event Date: 10/17/1972
- Disclosure Type: Criminal
- Disclosure Resolution: Final Disposition
- Disclosure Detail :: Criminal Charges :: Charges: RAPE (1) ONE COUNT (2) FELONY (3) NOT GUILTY (4) N/A
- Charge Type: FELONY
- Disposition: (A) DISMISSED (B) 12/15/1972 (C) N/A (D) N/A (E) N/A (F) N/A (G) N/A
- Broker Comment: WHILE ATTENDING A FRAT PARTY AT SOUTH CAROLINA STATE UNIV I MET A YOUNG LADY WHO ON THE VERY NEXT DAY ACCUSED SEVERAL GUYS OF RAPE SHE HAD STAYED OUT ALL NIGHT WITH ONE OF THE GUYS AND WAS PLACED IN A EMBARRASSING SITUATION THE NEXT DAY AT HER DORMATORY THIS CASDE WAS DISMISSED WHEN SHE WOULD NOT COME TO THE PRELIMINARY HEARING.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like LEONARD KERMITT OLIVER?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About LEONARD KERMITT OLIVER
What is LEONARD OLIVER's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is LEONARD KERMITT OLIVER associated with?
Where is LEONARD OLIVER located?
Where can I find more details about LEONARD OLIVER's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against LEONARD KERMITT OLIVER?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for LEONARD OLIVER?
Is it safe to do business with LEONARD KERMITT OLIVER?
All information displayed on this page is publicly available information under SEC guidelines, in compliance with 5 U.S.C. § 552 (Freedom of Information Act) and 5 U.S.C. § 552a (the Privacy Act) and is published unmodified, as provided by FINRA. BrokerAudit.com does not modify the data and makes no claims regarding its accuracy, nor will entertain any request to remove any entry. The inclusion of a person or entity in the BrokerAudit Database is not intended to suggest or imply that they have engaged in illegal or improper conduct related to FINRA. BrokerAudit.com intends to offer a platform where suspicious activities can be shared and discussed in a secure environment.
Originally reported on November 17, 2022 @ 7:56 pm