RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against Lee S Woodring
Disclosure #1 for Lee Woodring
- Event Date: 11/5/2001
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Disclosure Resolution: Pending
- Disclosure Detail :: Allegations: CUSTOMERS’ ATTORNEY ALLEGES THAT FINANCIAL ADVISOR INVESTED CUSTOMER IN AN UNSUITBALE PRIVATE EQUITY INVESTMENT. NO SPECIFIC AMOUNT OF COMPENSATORY DAMAGES WERE ALLEGED.
- Arbitration Docket Number:
- Broker Comment: MERRILL LYNCH AND FIANCNIAL ADVISOR DENY THE ALLEGATIONS.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like Lee S Woodring?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About Lee S Woodring
What is Lee Woodring's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is Lee S Woodring associated with?
Where is Lee Woodring located?
Where can I find more details about Lee Woodring's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against Lee S Woodring?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for Lee Woodring?
Is it safe to do business with Lee S Woodring?