RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against Lance Robert Terry
Disclosure #1 for Lance Terry
- Event Date: 8/3/1997
- Disclosure Type: Criminal
- Resolution: Final Disposition
- Criminal Charges :: Charges: Assault – 2nd Degree
- Disposition: Reduced
- Amended Charges: Assault – 3rd Degree
- Amended Charge Type: MISDEMEANOR
- Amended Charge Disposition: Pled guilty
- Broker Comment: Registered Rep. was inebriated at local bar underage. Police arrived on scene and registered rep. belligerently opposed detainment. Registered rep. was subsequently arrested and charged with Felony Assault – 2nd Degree, Harassment – 2nd Degree – Phy Contact, Disorderly Conduct, Resisting Arrest on 08/03/1997. Registered rep. was subsequently deposed on 07/26/1999 and plead guilty to the following reduced charges: Misdemeanor Assault – 3rd Degree, Harassment – 2nd Degree, and Resisting Arrest. Registered rep. was then sentenced to Dutchess County Jail from 08/1997 to 01/1998, served probation from 01/1998 to 08/1999.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like Lance Robert Terry?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About Lance Robert Terry
What is Lance Terry's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is Lance Robert Terry associated with?
Where is Lance Terry located?
Where can I find more details about Lance Terry's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against Lance Robert Terry?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for Lance Terry?
Is it safe to do business with Lance Robert Terry?