RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against Kurt Jasin
Disclosure #1 for Kurt Jasin
- Event Date: 1/5/2001
- Disclosure Type: Criminal
- Disclosure Resolution: Final Disposition
- Disclosure Detail :: Criminal Charges :: Charges: Possession of a controlled substance
- Disposition: Pled guilty
- Amended Charges: Possession of a contolled substance
- Amended Charge Type: MISDEMEANOR
- Amended Charge Disposition: Dismissed Charges: Possession of controlled substance with intent to sell.
- Disposition: Dismissed
- Broker Comment: I would like to note that I was 23 years at the time of this arrest. I had been living my own since age 17 when I left home. During this time I was working and paying my own way to obtain my Bachelor of Science in Engineering from the University of CA, Irvine. I graduated in May 2002. This was a difficult time in my life and one that taught me a major lesson. During my guilty plea I was advised by the judge that after successfully completing probation, I was eligible to petition the court to reduce the charges. In 2005, I successfully petitioned the court and my charges were reduced to a misdemeanor, a not guilty plea was entered, and the case was dismissed.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like Kurt Jasin?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About Kurt Jasin
What is Kurt Jasin's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is Kurt Jasin associated with?
Where is Kurt Jasin located?
Where can I find more details about Kurt Jasin's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against Kurt Jasin?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for Kurt Jasin?
Is it safe to do business with Kurt Jasin?
All information displayed on this page is publicly available information under SEC guidelines, in compliance with 5 U.S.C. § 552 (Freedom of Information Act) and 5 U.S.C. § 552a (the Privacy Act) and is published unmodified, as provided by FINRA. BrokerAudit.com does not modify the data and makes no claims regarding its accuracy, nor will entertain any request to remove any entry. The inclusion of a person or entity in the BrokerAudit Database is not intended to suggest or imply that they have engaged in illegal or improper conduct related to FINRA. BrokerAudit.com intends to offer a platform where suspicious activities can be shared and discussed in a secure environment.
Originally reported on November 17, 2022 @ 8:37 pm