RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against KEVIN RICHARD LAURSEN
Disclosure #1 for KEVIN LAURSEN
- Event Date: 6/1/2014
- Disclosure Type: Financial
- Disclosure Resolution: Final
- Disclosure Detail :: Type: Compromise
- Disposition: Satisfied/Released
- Broker Comment: During my first years of employment in the mortgage industry, beginning in 2007, I was paid as a 1099 contractor. At that time in my life (I was 20) I had no savings and was living check to check in the 100% commission role. I struggled to make ends meet, earning just enough money to satisfy my debts and provide for myself. I was unaware of the tax ramifications of 1099 pay as I had only held menial W2 roles and earned very minimal income. The balance I owed after filing grew with penalties and interest as I worked with the IRS to set up a payment plan and, given my income and expenses at the time, I realized I would not be able to overcome the debt in a reasonable timeframe. After spending years working with and paying installments to the IRS, seeing very little decrease in the balance owed given the recurring assessments of penalties and interest, the IRS accepted an offer in compromise and I was able to settle the debt. I have been in good standing with the IRS since.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like KEVIN RICHARD LAURSEN?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About KEVIN RICHARD LAURSEN
What is KEVIN LAURSEN's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is KEVIN RICHARD LAURSEN associated with?
Where is KEVIN LAURSEN located?
Where can I find more details about KEVIN LAURSEN's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against KEVIN RICHARD LAURSEN?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for KEVIN LAURSEN?
Is it safe to do business with KEVIN RICHARD LAURSEN?