RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against KELVIN FRED THOMAS
Disclosure #1 for KELVIN THOMAS
- Event Date: 1/20/1987
- Disclosure Type: Criminal
- Disclosure Resolution: Final Disposition
- Disclosure Detail :: Criminal Charges :: Charges: HS 11352-TRANSPORT/SELL NARCOTIC CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE. FELONY; PLEAD NOT GUILTY
- Charge Type: FELONY
- Disposition: CHARGE DISMISSED
- Broker Comment: SHARED APARTMENT WITH SCHOOL ROOMMATE YEAR 1986-1987. VISITED APARTMENT DURING 12/86 WINTER BREAK TO PAY RENT. WAS PASSENGER IN ROOMMATE’S VEHICLE THAT HAD NARCOTICS.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like KELVIN FRED THOMAS?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About KELVIN FRED THOMAS
What is KELVIN THOMAS's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is KELVIN FRED THOMAS associated with?
Where is KELVIN THOMAS located?
Where can I find more details about KELVIN THOMAS's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against KELVIN FRED THOMAS?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for KELVIN THOMAS?
Is it safe to do business with KELVIN FRED THOMAS?
Originally posted on November 17, 2022 @ 8:54 pm