RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against KELLY L. LYNN WITTICH
Disclosure #1 for KELLY L. WITTICH
- Event Date: 4/26/2005
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Disclosure Resolution: Settled
- Disclosure Detail :: Allegations: CLIENT ALLEGES FINANCIAL ADVISOR (FA) GROUP \FAILED TO UPHOLD OUR AGREEMENT TO LIMIT THE IMPACT OF TAXES ON THE PORTFOLIO\ AND FA GROUP \DECISIONS\ REGARDING THE ACCOUNT RESULTED IN DAMAGES. ALLEGED DAMAGES: ESTIMATED TO EXCEED $5000.
- Settlement Amount: $7,389.21
- Arbitration Docket Number:
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like KELLY L. LYNN WITTICH?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About KELLY L. LYNN WITTICH
What is KELLY L. WITTICH's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is KELLY L. LYNN WITTICH associated with?
Where is KELLY L. WITTICH located?
Where can I find more details about KELLY L. WITTICH's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against KELLY L. LYNN WITTICH?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for KELLY L. WITTICH?
Is it safe to do business with KELLY L. LYNN WITTICH?