RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against JUDITH BESSE’ STROLIGO
Disclosure #1 for JUDITH STROLIGO
- Event Date: 3/21/1983
- Disclosure Type: Criminal
- Disclosure Resolution: Final Disposition
- Disclosure Detail :: Criminal Charges :: Charges: 1. ONE COUNT PETIT LARCENY 2. MISDEMEANOR 3. GUILTY TO LESSER CHARGE 4. NOT INVESTMENT RELATED
- Charge Type: MISDEMEANOR
- Disposition: A. CONVICTED OF DISORDERLY CONDUCT B. 04/04/1983 C. $25.00 FINE D. N/A E. N/A F. $25.00 FINE G. 04/04/1983
- Broker Comment: USING POOR JUDGEMENT I TOOK AN ITEM OF CLOTHING WITHOUT PAYING FOR IT. CHARGE AND DISPOTION LISTED ABOVE.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like JUDITH BESSE’ STROLIGO?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About JUDITH BESSE’ STROLIGO
What is JUDITH STROLIGO's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is JUDITH BESSE' STROLIGO associated with?
Where is JUDITH STROLIGO located?
Where can I find more details about JUDITH STROLIGO's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against JUDITH BESSE' STROLIGO?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for JUDITH STROLIGO?
Is it safe to do business with JUDITH BESSE' STROLIGO?