RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against JOSEPH Jason POTURAJ
Disclosure #1 for JOSEPH POTURAJ
- Event Date: 10/12/1996
- Disclosure Type: Criminal
- Disclosure Resolution: Final Disposition
- Disclosure Detail :: Criminal Charges :: Charges: 12C:12-1B(1) – Aggravated assault
- Disposition: Amended
- Amended Charges: 12C:12-1 – disorderly persons
- Amended Charge Type: MISDEMEANOR
- Amended Charge Disposition: Dismissed
- Broker Comment: Previously submitted. Charges for an altercation were downgraded to a disorderly persons.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like JOSEPH Jason POTURAJ?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About JOSEPH Jason POTURAJ
What is JOSEPH POTURAJ's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is JOSEPH Jason POTURAJ associated with?
Where is JOSEPH POTURAJ located?
Where can I find more details about JOSEPH POTURAJ's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against JOSEPH Jason POTURAJ?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for JOSEPH POTURAJ?
Is it safe to do business with JOSEPH Jason POTURAJ?