RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against Jose Javier Pacheco
Disclosure #1 for Jose Pacheco
- Event Date: 6/11/1986
- Disclosure Type: Criminal
- Disclosure Resolution: Final Disposition
- Disclosure Detail :: Criminal Charges :: Charges: THERE WAS ONE CHARGE WITH TWO COUNTS. COUNT 1: FELONY – POSSESSION OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE FOR SALE. COUNT 2: MISDEMEANOR – POSSESSION OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE. NOT GUILTY PLEA FOR BOTH COUNTS. CHARGES WERE NOT INVESTMENT RELATED.
- Charge Type: FELONY
- Disposition: A. DISMISSED B. 3/30/1987 C. NO SENTENCE OR PENALTY. D. NO DURATION AS THE CASE WAS DISMISSED. E. N/A F. N/A G. N/A
- Broker Comment: THIS STATEMENT IS TO CLARIFY ABOUT A CHARGE IN MY RECORDS SOMETIME IN JUNE 1986. I WAS DRIVING WITH A PERSON THAT I MET IN A DANCING CLUB THAT NIGHT. I WAS TAKING HER HOME IN THE WAY, I GOT PULLED OVER BY A SHERIFF PATROL CAR, I BELIEVE A HAD A EXPIRED PLATES BECAUSE I DIDN’T RENEWED IT ON TIME. SO WHEN I WAS STOPPING THE CAR, I OBSERVE HER DROPPING SOMETHING, WHICH I LATER FOUND OUT TO BE A WRAPPED PAPER CONTAINING A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE. SO THE POLICE ASK US IF WE WERE DRINKING, SO I TOLD THEN I HAD 1 BEER SO AS HER, SO THEY DECIDE TO SEARCH THE CAR TO SEE IF THERE WAS AN OPEN ALCOHOL CONTAINERS, THAT’S WHEN THEY FOUND THAT THING, I TOLD THE POLICE THAT IT WAS NOT MAINE THAT SHE DROPPED IT AND HE SAID THAT IT WAS IN MY CAR. SO I HIRE AN ATTORNEY, I WENT TO COURT, I DISPUTE THE CASE AND I GOT IT DISMISSED.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like Jose Javier Pacheco?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About Jose Javier Pacheco
What is Jose Pacheco's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is Jose Javier Pacheco associated with?
Where is Jose Pacheco located?
Where can I find more details about Jose Pacheco's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against Jose Javier Pacheco?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for Jose Pacheco?
Is it safe to do business with Jose Javier Pacheco?
All information displayed on this page is publicly available information under SEC guidelines, in compliance with 5 U.S.C. § 552 (Freedom of Information Act) and 5 U.S.C. § 552a (the Privacy Act) and is published unmodified, as provided by FINRA. BrokerAudit.com does not modify the data and makes no claims regarding its accuracy, nor will entertain any request to remove any entry. The inclusion of a person or entity in the BrokerAudit Database is not intended to suggest or imply that they have engaged in illegal or improper conduct related to FINRA. BrokerAudit.com intends to offer a platform where suspicious activities can be shared and discussed in a secure environment.
Originally reported on November 17, 2022 @ 8:59 pm