RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against JOHN PATRICK ROBINSON
Disclosure #1 for JOHN ROBINSON
- Event Date: 11/30/1994
- Disclosure Type: Regulatory
- Resolution: Final |FDA Docket:96-SF-0002
- AAO Docket: 96–0002
- Initiated By: CBOE
- Allegations: LETCO DPM exceeded the position limit in the CYQ option class on November 11,14,15,16,17,18,1994
- Resolution: Acceptance, Waiver & Consent(AWC) |Sanctions: Civil and Administrative Penalty(ies)/Fine(s) |Amount: $15,000.00
- Sanctions: $15,000 joint and several fine to LETCO DPM, John Robinson and eight other members that were employed as LETCO DPMs.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like JOHN PATRICK ROBINSON?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About JOHN PATRICK ROBINSON
What is JOHN ROBINSON's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is JOHN PATRICK ROBINSON associated with?
Where is JOHN ROBINSON located?
Where can I find more details about JOHN ROBINSON's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against JOHN PATRICK ROBINSON?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for JOHN ROBINSON?
Is it safe to do business with JOHN PATRICK ROBINSON?
Originally posted on November 17, 2022 @ 9:05 pm