RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against JOHN LAURIN THURLOW
Disclosure #1 for JOHN THURLOW
- Event Date: 9/16/2019
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Resolution: Settled
- Allegations: Customer alleged RRs misrepresented the Variable Annuity surrender schedule when the contract was purchased in June 2019.
- Damage Amount Requested: $9,181.74
- Arbitration Docket Number:
- Broker Comment: We settled with the customer by allowing her to exercise her ‘right to cancel’ the contract after the contractual deadline to do so. We returned the premium paid. There was no additional compensation to the customer.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like JOHN LAURIN THURLOW?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About JOHN LAURIN THURLOW
What is JOHN THURLOW's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is JOHN LAURIN THURLOW associated with?
Where is JOHN THURLOW located?
Where can I find more details about JOHN THURLOW's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against JOHN LAURIN THURLOW?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for JOHN THURLOW?
Is it safe to do business with JOHN LAURIN THURLOW?