RedFlags, Allegations and Complaints against JOHN ANTHONY CULHANE
Disclosure #1 for JOHN CULHANE
- Event Date: 8/9/2011
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Disclosure Resolution: Settled
- Disclosure Detail :: Allegations: CLIENTS ALLEGED MISREPRESENTATION OF THE WELFARE BENEFIT PLAN IN WHICH THEY INVESTED DURING 2004 THROUGH 2006. ACCORDING TO THE CLIENTS, IT WAS REPRESENTED THAT THE PLAN PROVIDED TAX BENEFITS AND INSURANCE COVERAGE UPON DEATH.
- Damage Amount Requested: $664,869.33
- Settlement Amount: $115,000.00
- Arbitration Docket Number:
- Broker Comment: SETTLED PER ATTORNEY ADVICE. NO ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF WRONG DOING.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like JOHN ANTHONY CULHANE?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About JOHN ANTHONY CULHANE
What is JOHN CULHANE's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is JOHN ANTHONY CULHANE associated with?
Where is JOHN CULHANE located?
Where can I find more details about JOHN CULHANE's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against JOHN ANTHONY CULHANE?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for JOHN CULHANE?
Is it safe to do business with JOHN ANTHONY CULHANE?