RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against Jesse Duane Burt
Disclosure #1 for Jesse Burt
- Event Date: 11/9/2017
- Disclosure Type: Criminal
- Disclosure Resolution: Final Disposition
- Disclosure Detail :: Criminal Charges :: Charges: Fraudulent Use of Identifying Information
- Disposition: Deferred Adjudication
- Broker Comment: Used ex-wife’s SSN to acquire medical records due to suspicion of [REDACTED use while in care of our daughter (age 3 at the time.) Medical records confirmed her use of [REDACTED.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like Jesse Duane Burt?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About Jesse Duane Burt
What is Jesse Burt's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is Jesse Duane Burt associated with?
Where is Jesse Burt located?
Where can I find more details about Jesse Burt's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against Jesse Duane Burt?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for Jesse Burt?
Is it safe to do business with Jesse Duane Burt?
Originally posted on November 17, 2022 @ 8:48 pm