RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against JEREMY DOUGLAS SCHMIDT
Disclosure #1 for JEREMY SCHMIDT
- Event Date: 11/21/2008
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Disclosure Resolution: Withdrawn
- Disclosure Detail :: Allegations: **UPDATE – THIS DISCLOSURE IS NO LONGER REPORTABLE ON THE CURRENT U4 BECAUSE IT WAS FILED MORE THAN 24 MONTHS AGO AND DID NOT SETTLE FOR $15,000 OR MORE.**SUITABILITY – ACTIVITY DATES ARE FROM 3/03/07 THRU 11/21/08; CLOSED END FUNDS
- Damage Amount Requested: $32,385.85
- Arbitration Docket Number:
- Broker Comment: **UPDATE – THIS DISCLOSURE IS NO LONGER REPORTABLE ON THE CURRENT U4 BECAUSE IT WAS FILED MORE THAN 24 MONTHS AGO AND DID NOT SETTLE FOR $15,000 OR MORE.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like JEREMY DOUGLAS SCHMIDT?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About JEREMY DOUGLAS SCHMIDT
What is JEREMY SCHMIDT's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is JEREMY DOUGLAS SCHMIDT associated with?
Where is JEREMY SCHMIDT located?
Where can I find more details about JEREMY SCHMIDT's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against JEREMY DOUGLAS SCHMIDT?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for JEREMY SCHMIDT?
Is it safe to do business with JEREMY DOUGLAS SCHMIDT?
All information displayed on this page is publicly available information under SEC guidelines, in compliance with 5 U.S.C. § 552 (Freedom of Information Act) and 5 U.S.C. § 552a (the Privacy Act) and is published unmodified, as provided by FINRA. BrokerAudit.com does not modify the data and makes no claims regarding its accuracy, nor will entertain any request to remove any entry. The inclusion of a person or entity in the BrokerAudit Database is not intended to suggest or imply that they have engaged in illegal or improper conduct related to FINRA. BrokerAudit.com intends to offer a platform where suspicious activities can be shared and discussed in a secure environment.