RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against Jennifer Lynn Beverly Smith
Disclosure #1 for Jennifer Smith
- Event Date: 8/4/1995
- Disclosure Type: Criminal
- Resolution: Final Disposition
- Criminal Charges :: Charges: THEFT
- Disposition: Deferred Adjudication
- Broker Comment: DISMISSED, DEFERRED ADJUDICATION. I WAS IN THE MALL WITH A FRIEND OVER 16 YEARS AGO. SHE WAS SHOPLIFTING, BUT I WAS UNAWARE OF THIS BECAUSE WE WENT OUR SEPARATE WAYS INSIDE OF THE STORE. WHEN WE MET UP AGAIN, SHE WAS SHOWING ME WHAT SHE PURCHASED AND ASKED IF I COULD HOLD SOME OF HER BAGS. I HELD THE BAGS FOR HER. AS WE WERE LEAVING THE STORE WE WERE APPROACHED AND DETAINED FOR SHOPLIFTING. I HIRED AN ATTORNEY. MY ATTORNEY ADVISED ME TO PLEAD NO CONTEST DUE TO THE FACT THAT I HAD SOME OF THE BAGS IN MY HAND THAT CONTAINED STOLEN ITEMS.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like Jennifer Lynn Beverly Smith?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About Jennifer Lynn Beverly Smith
What is Jennifer Smith's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is Jennifer Lynn Beverly Smith associated with?
Where is Jennifer Smith located?
Where can I find more details about Jennifer Smith's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against Jennifer Lynn Beverly Smith?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for Jennifer Smith?
Is it safe to do business with Jennifer Lynn Beverly Smith?
All information displayed on this page is publicly available information under SEC guidelines, in compliance with 5 U.S.C. § 552 (Freedom of Information Act) and 5 U.S.C. § 552a (the Privacy Act) and is published unmodified, as provided by FINRA. BrokerAudit.com does not modify the data and makes no claims regarding its accuracy, nor will entertain any request to remove any entry. The inclusion of a person or entity in the BrokerAudit Database is not intended to suggest or imply that they have engaged in illegal or improper conduct related to FINRA. BrokerAudit.com intends to offer a platform where suspicious activities can be shared and discussed in a secure environment.
Originally reported on November 17, 2022 @ 8:47 pm