RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against JENNIFER DIANE LANDER
Disclosure #1 for JENNIFER LANDER
- Event Date: 5/31/2022
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Resolution: Closed-No Action
- Allegations: CLAIMANT ALLEGES UNSUITABLE RECOMMENDATION.
- Damage Amount Requested: $40,000.00
- Arbitration Docket Number:
- Broker Comment: CLAIM SETTLED OUTSIDE OF ARBITRATION. [REDACTED AND MS LANDER AGREED TO A DOLLAR-FOR-DOLLAR REASSIGNMENT OF THE BONDS AND MS LANDER TOOK OWNERSHIP OF THE BONDS FROM [REDACTED AT PAR. ARBITRATION WAS WITHDRAWN.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like JENNIFER DIANE LANDER?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About JENNIFER DIANE LANDER
What is JENNIFER LANDER's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is JENNIFER DIANE LANDER associated with?
Where is JENNIFER LANDER located?
Where can I find more details about JENNIFER LANDER's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against JENNIFER DIANE LANDER?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for JENNIFER LANDER?
Is it safe to do business with JENNIFER DIANE LANDER?
Originally posted on November 17, 2022 @ 8:48 pm