RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against JEFFREY BICKNELL BURKE
Disclosure #1 for JEFFREY BURKE
- Event Date: 9/19/2018
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Disclosure Resolution: Denied
- Disclosure Detail :: Allegations: Time Frame: April 20, 2017 to September 18, 2018 Allegations: The client alleges his Financial Advisor failed to follow his instructions by not placing him in a more aggressive portfolio. The alleged damages are estimated to be in excess of $5,000.00
- Arbitration Docket Number:
- Broker Comment: I Inherited this client from another advisor and since April of 2017 I have had numerous exchanges with the client regarding his risk tolerance and asset allocation. In every conversation we agreed upon and an overall strategy and made changes to his allocation when directed by the client. Never once did I fail to follow his instructions or direction. Furthermore, I gave him my honest and prudent advice given this investment profile.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like JEFFREY BICKNELL BURKE?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About JEFFREY BICKNELL BURKE
What is JEFFREY BURKE's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is JEFFREY BICKNELL BURKE associated with?
Where is JEFFREY BURKE located?
Where can I find more details about JEFFREY BURKE's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against JEFFREY BICKNELL BURKE?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for JEFFREY BURKE?
Is it safe to do business with JEFFREY BICKNELL BURKE?
All information displayed on this page is publicly available information under SEC guidelines, in compliance with 5 U.S.C. § 552 (Freedom of Information Act) and 5 U.S.C. § 552a (the Privacy Act) and is published unmodified, as provided by FINRA. BrokerAudit.com does not modify the data and makes no claims regarding its accuracy, nor will entertain any request to remove any entry. The inclusion of a person or entity in the BrokerAudit Database is not intended to suggest or imply that they have engaged in illegal or improper conduct related to FINRA. BrokerAudit.com intends to offer a platform where suspicious activities can be shared and discussed in a secure environment.
Originally reported on November 17, 2022 @ 9:04 pm