RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against JARED LEON PAPIN
Disclosure #1 for JARED PAPIN
- Event Date: 3/7/2008
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Disclosure Resolution: Settled
- Disclosure Detail :: Allegations: THE COMPLAINT AROSE OUT OF THE SALE OF AN AUCTION RATE SECURITY (ARS) THAT WAS MADE PRIOR TO THE WIDESPREAD ILLIQUIDITY IN THE ARS MARKET THAT OCCURRED IN FEBRUARY 2008.
- Settlement Amount: $150,000.00
- Arbitration Docket Number:
- Broker Comment: THE COMPLAINT AROSE IN CONNECTION WITH THE INDUSTRY WIDE BREAKDOWN OF THE LIQUIDITY IN THE MARKET FOR AUCTION RATE SECURITIES (\ARS\). THE FIRM AGREED TO REPURCHASE THE ARS SECURITIES AT ISSUE AT PAR VALUE FROM THE CLIENT PURSUANT TO A GLOBAL REPURCHASE AGREEMENT IT ENTERED INTO WITH SEVERAL REGULATORY BODIES. THIS WAS NOT A SETTLEMENT OF A DISPUTE BETWEEN THE CLIENT AND THE REPRESENTATIVE AND WAS NOT BASED ON THE MERITS OF THE CLIENT’S SPECIFIC CONCERNS OR ANY FINDING OF FAULT OR WRONGDOING BY THE NAMED REPRESENTATIVE. THE NAMED REPRESENTATIVE WAS NOT A PARTY TO, AND DID NOT AGREE TO OR PARTICIPATE IN, THE REPURCHASE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE FIRM AND THE RELEVANT REGULATORY BODIES. THE NAMED REPRESENTATIVE DID NOT MAKE ANY PAYMENTS TO THE CLIENT AND THE NAMED REPRESENTATIVE WAS NOT ASKED TO AND DID NOT CONTRIBUTE TO THE SETTLEMENT AMOUNT. THE LISTED \SETTLEMENT AMOUNT\ REPRESENTS ONLY THE GROSS INITIAL PAR VALUE OF THE ARS POSITION AND DOES NOT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THE ACTUAL VALUE OF THE ARS POSITION AT THE TIME THE FIRM RECEIVED IT BACK FROM THE CLIENT IN CONNECTION WITH THE SETTLEMENT. THIS MATTER IS BEING REPORTED AS A SETTLEMENT PURSUANT TO THE REQUIREMENTS OF FINRA REGULATORY NOTICE 09-12.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like JARED LEON PAPIN?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About JARED LEON PAPIN
What is JARED PAPIN's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is JARED LEON PAPIN associated with?
Where is JARED PAPIN located?
Where can I find more details about JARED PAPIN's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against JARED LEON PAPIN?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for JARED PAPIN?
Is it safe to do business with JARED LEON PAPIN?