RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against JAMES MELVIN WYATT
Disclosure #1 for JAMES WYATT
- Event Date: 1/13/1980
- Disclosure Type: Criminal
- Disclosure Resolution: Final Disposition
- Disclosure Detail :: Criminal Charges :: Charges: CHARGED WITH MISDEMEANOR PETTY LARCENY; VALUE OF STREET SIGNS WAS $52.00; NON-INVESTMENT RELATED
- Charge Type: MISDEMEANOR
- Disposition: I PLEAD GUILTY TO DESTRUCTION OF PERSONAL PROPERTY 3/7/1980. PAID FINES AND COURT COSTS TOTALING $65.00. NO SENTENCE OR PROBATION.
- Broker Comment: A COLLEGE CLASSMATE AND MYSELF WERE PLAYING A PRANK ON A LOCAL REAL ESTATE BROKER. MY CLASSMATE WAS DATING HIS DAUGHTER. WE HAD GATHERED UP SEVERAL \FOR SALE\ SIGNS FROM OTHER LOCAL REALTORS AND A \CITY OF MARTINSVILLE\ STREET SIGN TO PLACE IN HIS YARD. A LOCAL CITIZEN SAW US TAKE THE CITY SIGN AND CALLED THE POLICE. ALL THE LOCAL REALTORS WHOM OWNED THE SIGNS WE BORROWED THOUGHT IT WAS A GREAT JOKE. HOWEVER THE CITY POLICE OFFICER DIDN’T HAVE THE SAME SENSE OF HUMOR.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like JAMES MELVIN WYATT?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About JAMES MELVIN WYATT
What is JAMES WYATT's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is JAMES MELVIN WYATT associated with?
Where is JAMES WYATT located?
Where can I find more details about JAMES WYATT's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against JAMES MELVIN WYATT?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for JAMES WYATT?
Is it safe to do business with JAMES MELVIN WYATT?
Originally posted on November 17, 2022 @ 8:53 pm