RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against JAMES JEREMIAH CRONIN
Disclosure #1 for JAMES CRONIN
- Event Date: 6/27/2002
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Disclosure Resolution: Withdrawn
- Disclosure Detail :: Allegations: WITH REGARD TO A VARIABLE ANNUITY PURCHASED IN APRIL 2002, THE CUSTOMER ALLEGES THAT HE HAS NEVER RECEIVED NOR SEEN THE POLICY. THE CUSTOMER FURTHER ALLEGES AN \UNAUTHORIZED WITHDRAWAL\ WAS PROCESSED BY ME TO FUND THE ANNUITY FROM ANOTHER POLICY. THE CUSTOMER ALSO ALLEGES THAT I \DID NOT INFORM (THE CUSTOMER) THAT ANY ANNUAL PREMIUM WAS DUE UPON MAKING POTENTIAL CHANGES TO THE POLICY.\ THE CUSTOMER IS REQUESTING TO HAVE HIS FUNDS RETURNED WITHOUT ANY PENALTIES INCURRED. THE AMOUNT LISTED BELOW REPRESENTS THE TOTAL PREMIUMS PAID INTO THE ANNUITY.
- Damage Amount Requested: $19,250.77
- Arbitration Docket Number:
- Broker Comment: THE CUSTOMER VOLUNTARILY WITHDREW HIS COMPLAINT.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like JAMES JEREMIAH CRONIN?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About JAMES JEREMIAH CRONIN
What is JAMES CRONIN's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is JAMES JEREMIAH CRONIN associated with?
Where is JAMES CRONIN located?
Where can I find more details about JAMES CRONIN's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against JAMES JEREMIAH CRONIN?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for JAMES CRONIN?
Is it safe to do business with JAMES JEREMIAH CRONIN?
All information displayed on this page is publicly available information under SEC guidelines, in compliance with 5 U.S.C. § 552 (Freedom of Information Act) and 5 U.S.C. § 552a (the Privacy Act) and is published unmodified, as provided by FINRA. BrokerAudit.com does not modify the data and makes no claims regarding its accuracy, nor will entertain any request to remove any entry. The inclusion of a person or entity in the BrokerAudit Database is not intended to suggest or imply that they have engaged in illegal or improper conduct related to FINRA. BrokerAudit.com intends to offer a platform where suspicious activities can be shared and discussed in a secure environment.