RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against JAMES G FAIR
Disclosure #1 for JAMES FAIR
- Event Date: 5/8/1987
- Disclosure Type: Criminal
- Resolution: Final Disposition
- Criminal Charges :: Charges: CHARGE 1-ASSAULT T0 P0LICE 0FFICER CHARGE 2-ACTUAL B0DILY HARM CHARGE 3-DIS0RDERLY BEHAVI0R FOR ALL OF THE CHARGES: (1) ALL CHARGES WERE FOR (1) COUNT. (2) THEY DO NOT USE THE TERMS FELONY OR MISDEANOR IN THE U.K. SO I AM NOT SURE HOW TO ANSWER THAT. (3) PLEA OF NOT GUILTY (4) NOT INVESTMENT RELATED
- Charge Type: FELONY
- Disposition: CHARGE # 1-ASSAULT T0 P0LICE 0FFICER A. DISPOSITION:WITHDRAWN B. DATE: 05/08/1987 C. SENTENCE – N/A D. DURATION – N/A E. START DATE – N/A F. PENALTY – N/A G. DATE PAID – N/A CHARGE # 2-ACTUAL B0DILY HARM A. DISPOSITION:C0NDITI0NAL DISCHARGE 12M B. DATE: 05/08/1987 C. SENTENCE – N/A D. DURATION – 12M E. START DATE – 05/08/1987 F. PENALTY – N/A G. DATE PAID – N/A CHARGE # 3-DIS0RDERLY BEHAVI0R A. DISPOSITION:CHARGE DISMISSED B. DATE: 05/08/1987 C. SENTENCE – N/A D. DURATION – N/A E. START DATE – N/A F. PENALTY – N/A G. DATE PAID – N/A
- Broker Comment: I SPENT A SEMESTER AT THE LONDON SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS, THE SPRING OF MY JUNIOR YEAR. AFTER FINALS, WE WENT OUT AS A GROUP TO CELEBRATE. IN WALKING HOME WITH MY ‘FLAT-MATES’ WE WERE FOOLING AROUND AND PUSHING EACH OTHER AND ‘ROUGHHOUSING’ (AS COLLEGE GUYS ARE WONT TO DO). WHEN A POLICEMAN (BOBBY) CAME UP TO BREAKUP THE ‘FAKE-FIGHT’ AND GRABBED ME, FOR SOME REASON PANICKED AND RAN AWAY. I QUICKLY REALIZED THIS WAS NOT RIGHT AND STOPPED W/IN 50 YARDS. I WAS TAKEN INTO THE STATION WITH THE OTHER FRIENDS INVOLVED AND HAD TO APPEAR BEFORE A JUDGE THE NEXT DAY. UPON EXPLAINING THE SITUATION, HEARING OF MY CLEAN BACKGROUND, AND SEEING MY OBVIOUS EMBARRASSMENT AND REMORSE, THE JUDGE ATTRIBUTED THE INCIDENT TO \HIJINKS\ AND SAID THAT IF I DID NOT DO ANYTHING ELSE WRONG IN THE NEXT TWELVE MONTHS, EVERYTHING WOULD BE DISMISSED, WHICH IT WAS. ADDITIONALLY, WHEN I INQUIRED INTO SCOTLAND YARD, THEY SAID THEY DO NOT USE THE TERMS ‘FELONY’ OR ‘MISDEMEANOR’ IN THE UK AND THE CHARGE HAS BEEN WITHDRAWN AND MY RECORD IS CLEAN.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like JAMES G FAIR?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About JAMES G FAIR
What is JAMES FAIR's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is JAMES G FAIR associated with?
Where is JAMES FAIR located?
Where can I find more details about JAMES FAIR's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against JAMES G FAIR?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for JAMES FAIR?
Is it safe to do business with JAMES G FAIR?
Originally posted on November 17, 2022 @ 8:58 pm