RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against GREGORY SCOTT KETRON
Disclosure #1 for GREGORY KETRON
- Event Date: 12/1/1989
- Disclosure Type: Criminal
- Disclosure Resolution: Final Disposition
- Disclosure Detail :: Criminal Charges :: Charges: 1. 4 COUNTS THEFT/CONTROL/INTENT/< $3000/1ST 2) MISDEMEANOR 3)GUILTY PLEA JUVENIAL 4)N/A 1) 2 COUNTS THEFT/CONTROL/INTENT/>$300.00/1ST 2)FELONY-DISMISSED-JUVENIAL 3)NONE 4)NA
- Charge Type: FELONY
- Disposition: 4 COUNTS MISDEMEANOR-CONVICTED 03/01/1990-PROBATION 1 YEAR-COURT COST AND RESTITUTION (2 COUNTS FELONY-DISMISSED BY STATE MOTION) $4867.17- 04-02-1990 SPLIT BETWEEN 3 PEOPLE
- Broker Comment: AT THE AGE OF 17 AS A SENIOR IN HIGH SCHOOL 2 CLASSMATES AND I HAD TAKEN PIGS FROM A NEIGHBORING FARM. WE WERE NOT AWARE OF THE CONSEQUENCES AND WERE TRULY SORRY FOR OUR ACTIONS. THE DATE APROX 11-1989
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like GREGORY SCOTT KETRON?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About GREGORY SCOTT KETRON
What is GREGORY KETRON's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is GREGORY SCOTT KETRON associated with?
Where is GREGORY KETRON located?
Where can I find more details about GREGORY KETRON's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against GREGORY SCOTT KETRON?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for GREGORY KETRON?
Is it safe to do business with GREGORY SCOTT KETRON?
All information displayed on this page is publicly available information under SEC guidelines, in compliance with 5 U.S.C. § 552 (Freedom of Information Act) and 5 U.S.C. § 552a (the Privacy Act) and is published unmodified, as provided by FINRA. BrokerAudit.com does not modify the data and makes no claims regarding its accuracy, nor will entertain any request to remove any entry. The inclusion of a person or entity in the BrokerAudit Database is not intended to suggest or imply that they have engaged in illegal or improper conduct related to FINRA. BrokerAudit.com intends to offer a platform where suspicious activities can be shared and discussed in a secure environment.
Originally reported on November 17, 2022 @ 7:58 pm