RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against GARY LEE LAMUSGA
Disclosure #1 for GARY LAMUSGA
- Event Date: 10/14/2016
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Disclosure Resolution: Settled
- Disclosure Detail :: Allegations: OPTIONAL DEATH BENEFIT RIDER WAS NOT ADDED TO CONTRACT AS AGREED UPON.
- Damage Amount Requested: $5,000.00
- Settlement Amount: $60,629.12
- Arbitration Docket Number:
- Broker Comment: WITHOUT RR ADMITTING OR DENYING THE ALLEGATIONS, A SETTLEMENT WAS REACHED IN ORDER TO RESOLVE AN OUTSTANDING CLAIM.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like GARY LEE LAMUSGA?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About GARY LEE LAMUSGA
What is GARY LAMUSGA's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is GARY LEE LAMUSGA associated with?
Where is GARY LAMUSGA located?
Where can I find more details about GARY LAMUSGA's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against GARY LEE LAMUSGA?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for GARY LAMUSGA?
Is it safe to do business with GARY LEE LAMUSGA?